Since Unistar acts as Managing General Underwriter for several Insurers, we rely on TPA partners to provide billing services to the clients in all cases. If you are a broker or MGA and require such services we will recommend TPA’s with whom you can safely place your administrative needs.
Some highlights include:
- State-of-the-art system which allows you and your plan administrators access to review your program on-line
- Experienced benefit specialists offering the highest level of service
- Our administration specialists ensure HR Professionals are relieved of any concerns with regard to the administration of their group program
- Individual administrator is assigned to each case
- Programming experts on site to provide quick and easy customized reports
Value Added Services
- Employee Assistance Programs - Telephonic and Full Service
- Medical second opinion product
- Eldercare - www.humanacare.com
- Extra Optional Benefits for employees - www.choicesforme.ca
- Direct to your door prescriptions - www.alliancepharmacygroup.ca
- Third Party Administration (TPA) services using state of the art systems not tied to the insurer
How Renewals Work
A two-renewal block has been created for health and dental pools allowing for cross rating at renewal as well as up to 17-month fixed rates
Stand Alone Pooled benefits can be set to renew to mirror the current health and dental renewal date
We are able to create custom forms for your group complete with logo and any applicable information. At Unistar, we can create the perfect brand to fit your insurance needs.
The plan logo can appear on the drug cards provided to each client on your behalf.